Account Executive - London
We are a B2B agency with a focus on the tech sector and we are looking for a dynamic Account Executive with an interest in digital to join our team at an exciting time of growth. You are likely to have at least 6 months PR experience but looking for a more dynamic role that offers you early career opportunity and focused learning.
Flame PR began in 2004 with one award-winning BBC journalist, Kully Dhadda, working from a small office in West London. Today, we’re a strong, versatile and international public relations team, working from prestigious offices in Central London.
As a London-based PR agency, we value diversity and have built a truly international team, fostering inclusion as a means to bring out the best in all our team. Valuing creativity as an integral part of our public relations campaigns, we create the space for ideas to flourish and for all our expert team members to contribute.
• Works closely with the SAE's and AM's to deliver a range of PR services for clients
• Develop content, including campaign plans, opinion pieces, presentations, press releases, pitches, blog posts and contributed content
• Pitch content to selected media to ensure placement
• Provides insight into key trends in the industries which are relevant to clients and creates story ideas that generate coverage and buzz
• Develop and maintain relationships with media and influencers
• Participate in social media engagement for clients
• Supporting business growth
• You have at least 6 months experience in PR, preferably B2B, with content development skills, media and influencer relations and social media management experience.
• Track record in successfully pitching client stories to a range of media
• Strong attention to detail
• Client centric and critical thinking skills
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism
People who succeed at Flame PR are self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications, and great sense of humour will get you far.
Be a part of the great career opportunities as we grow the business.
Flame PR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Competitive salary, terms and conditions