Digital Marketing Executive (London)
Job Level: Permanent
Location: 37 Pear Tree Street, London, EC1V 3AG
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Pay range: £24k to £28k
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Digital Marketer to develop and grow their career in the fast-moving world of PR. As a boutique agency in London, we are looking for dynamic, innovative individuals to join our growing team. We have a broad range of B2B tech clients, ranging from AI Tech firms to payments providers, and are looking for self-starters with the drive and ability to help us take the business to a new level of growth.
The role will have significant creative writing and design outputs with a focus on the development and promotion of our own company website, content that attracts new client enquiry and of course content for our digital clients. Our culture is all about great people and providing a supportive environment where you have your say, autonomy and the chance to learn, develop and grow.
Responsible for the planning, execution and management of digital marketing campaigns, these are some of the tasks involved:
- Content Creation: copywriting and images
- Social media channel management
- Website management
- Analytics reporting
- PPC campaign management
- Insights gathering
The role will engage internally with a range of people in promoting Flame PR as a business and also with our clients.
In addition this role will influence clients by providing a range of Digital insights and advice on promoting their business. This will ensure that we form strong relationships and possible upsell opportunities.
- Content creation and editing: Ability to create flawless copyright content, video, audio and image on software applications such Adobe Creative Suite.
- An undergraduate degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Business (or a professional marketing qualification) preferred.
- Experience of between one and three years in digital communications and marketing.
- Marketing: Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media, affiliate marketing and email marketing.
- Copywriting: Write and edit content across various digital platforms and blog posts.
- Professional communication: Excellent communication skills and the confidence to brainstorm with multiple teams and industry contacts.
- Analytical and reporting: Experience in using major analytics programs – specifically Google Analytics.
- Project management: Experience in working with time-sensitive projects and tight deadlines.
- A motivated individual and a quick thinker, who is able to adapt quickly under pressure.
- A team player, collaborative and confident in making a contribution to both Flame PR and our clients
- Additional days holiday for your birthday
- Monday morning breakfast
- Active social calendar
- Great working environment
- Flexible working
Apply for Role:
Flame PR London
Flame PR New York